Friday, September 23, 2011

NYC Nightlife :-)

There is something special about New York City at night.

At night, as the city lights come out in full force, the city turns into a magical kingdom.

My favorite time to experience the city is at night. I visit my fountain at night, I take walks at night...Last night, I went grocery shopping at Fairway at 10:30 at night. It's the BEST time to shop, in my honest opinion. No pushing through crowds or waiting online forever. Just a nice, peaceful shopping experience.


Michael Huitt is an Upper West Side photographer who takes the most wonderful photographs of New York City, and many of them are at night! I don't know a thing about photography, but these are some of the most beautiful images I have ever seen!

Brownstones along 71st Street.


The 72nd Street 1, 2, 3 Subway station. 
I love this photograph so much, I made it my desktop background


I think this is Columbus Avenue at 73rd Street.


75th and Columbus at Midnight. 

59th Street and 5th Avenue.
I know this is not nighttime yet, but I absolutely LOVE the way he captures the sunset. Totally not traditional, yet incredibly captivating.


I've only shared a handful of his magnificent images. Click the link to check out the rest of Michael Huitt's New York City photography


Thank you Michael Huitt for permission to share your work in this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post with a name, not anonymous.

How do I post a comment?
http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42399