Friday, June 15, 2012

Out and About: Los Angeles Edition

Favorite moments from my week-long trip to LA!


Tornado shelter in Denver (stopover) - you'll never see that in NYC!


Clear crossing instructions in Santa Monica (would be nice to have in NYC):


Sunset at the beach:


Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf Cookies and Cream Iced-Blended! Yummmmm... (They don't have it in NY yet!)


Cool fountain at the Grove:
Credit: www.pecuniarities.com


Third Street Promenade (with cool fountains):


Taking the Big Blue Bus (kinda felt like I was in NY):
Credit: www.getsolar.com

And finally, on my way home from the airport in NY, I spotted a man wearing a sombrero:


A nice welcome home. It's good to be back.

1 comment:

Please post with a name, not anonymous.

How do I post a comment?
http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42399